When your pet needs care, getting to and from a clinic can be troublesome, especially if your pet is sick and doesn’t want to travel. But did you know that there are at-home veterinary services in Calgary that will come to you? Vets To Go is a local veterinarian practice which comes to see your pet in the comfort of your home at your own convenience, even during weekends or in the evenings.
What services can you get for your pet at home?
• The Calgary Mobile Vet Nose to Tail Checkup service is perfect for preventative care. Nail trimming and a vaccination are part of the program. One special benefit of getting your pet’s checkup at home is that you can also give your home environment a checkup. The Vets To Go will let you know whether your home environment is safe for your pet!
• Vaccinations and shots, ear drops, eye drops, and medication refills.
• Biopsies for lumps, blood tests, and other diagnostic services.
• Other preventative care measures including weight, diet, and teeth checks.
• Deworming services, injury treatments, such as stitches for wounds, nutritional counseling, chronic care, and much more.
• At-home pet euthanasia Paws to Rest services.
Calgary Mobile Vet Services can be performed for most of the treatments and tests you would normally order for your pet at a clinic, but without the trip and the wait. Appointments usually need to be made 2-3 days in advance, but prompt at-home euthanasia services are available as needed.
What are the benefits of getting at-home care for your pet? Cats and dogs typically don’t like going being in a vehicle, or in unfamiliar surroundings. Your pet may be one of the many that is uncomfortable with unfamiliar animals around, and pets can easily become anxious or upset. As pets get older or become sick or injured, moving them can become even more inconvenient, and even unsafe.
With at-home mobile vet services, you relieve your pet from being taken out of their own home, and allow them to remain at ease. Your pet feels safest at home in the comfortable, predictable environment where he lives every day. When a vet from Vets To Go visits you in your home, you also receive personal service and the doctor will remain to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Most appointments last about 40 minutes, giving you plenty of time to ask questions and get a thorough examination for your pet, but also saving you time since you don’t need to drive to and from the clinic or spend time waiting.
Once you and your pet experience the stress free experience of a mobile veterinary appointment, you will never look back. Contact www.VetsToGo.com to learn more!